What is an open-air photo booth?
- An open-air photo booth is a more recent photo booth format that usually consists of a camera box and a back drop stand. An open-air photo booth is not like a traditional enclosed photo booth where guests go inside to take pictures, so it’s much more flexible and convenient for taking pictures.
What events do you guys do?
- We’ll do any event that needs a photo booth! We can accommodate birthday parties, weddings, Quinceaneras, holiday parties, corporate events, social gatherings, product launches, and more! Basically, any event that calls for a celebration!
How much space will we need for the photo booth?
- For the photo booth set-up, it’s best to have a 10′ x 10′ area available. This area should be sufficient for the photo booth, back drop stand, and prop table (the entire setup).
Are photos printed on-site?
- Absolutely. The photos are printed at the station after each photo is taken. You have the option of 2″ x 6″ photo strips or 4″ by 6″ photos with 3-4 photos for each print and custom logos and themes for your prints. Of course, all printing preferences are adjustable to fit your event needs.
Are there any limits to the number of photos or prints?
- There are NO limits to the number of printed photos, so your guests won’t have to worry about not taking enough pictures and getting all of their poses in. Each guest will receive a print of their photos, and we’ll do complimentary reprints.
Do you do custom themes for the photo prints? How does it work?
- Yes, included in the package is the option to customize the photo prints with themes. If you have a theme in mind, you can send it to us and we’ll implement it into your prints. We can also help you create a custom theme to suit your event.
Do you provide props?
- Yes, we can provide a prop set that suits your event. Just let us know what type of event you’re throwing and we’ll make sure to provide the right props for your theme!
How long does the photo booth take to set up?
- It’ll usually take 1-1.5 hours to set up the photo booth, depending on the event. We’ll make sure to coordinate with you so that the photo booth is up and running by the start of the event. It usually takes 30-45 minutes to break down the setup.
How long can the photo booth stay at our event?
- We’ll stay at your event as long as you like! Our standard packages are usually from 2-5 hours, but we can accommodate your rental needs. Just reach out to us!
Can I have a photo booth at our outdoor event?
- Yes, we can provide a photo booth for your outdoor event. Just reach out to us with your event details and we’ll figure out how to provide the best setup for your outdoor event.